Eenie Meenie

We're reading about Tim, Anna and Michael. They are running a race. Tim is winning but then Michael falls down. Even though Tim wants to win he stops to help his friend. Anna keeps going and wins the race.
Chloe and I talked about the story. Tim was a good friend and helping Michael was more important than winning the race.
I asked Chloe who would you want to be in this story, Anna or Tim? She thought for a long time. At one point I said well? and she held up her index finger to indicate I needed to wait. She was still thinking. Finally she said "Tim."
I was impressed, she really thought that through. I said "what were you thinking about all that time?"
She said..."I was doing eenie, meenie in my head."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Grammy B

New Exercise - The Hiccup

Feefs